Vandegrift had the entirety of the week of the 20th off for Thanksgiving, and we all know what that means – extra build time! Yay!
We had three build days at Vandegrift during the beginning of the week, after which team member Grant graciously let us turn his garage into our workspace (thank you!). Our goal was simple: Finish the robot by the 27th.
Here’s what we accomplished:
- Mounted our stage 2 servo
- Finished our jewel knocker for Autonomous
- Put back together Stage 1 and Stage 2
- Fixed holes in wheel blocks so we could print them
- Almost figured out a wiring solution
We are looking on track for our second league play competition, and we are so excited to see how much everyone has improved! Go robots!
6-2-1-oh ViperBots Stryke!